Terms And Conditions
These Bonus Terms and Conditions ("General Bonus Terms") apply to all True Fortune promotions and competitions offered by us to you ("Promotions") from time to time and form part of the General Terms and Conditions ("GTCs") between you and us. Promotions will also have specific terms applicable to them, and we will make those clear to you prior to participating in that Promotion. Any Promotion-specific terms shall form part of these General Bonus Terms.
Except as expressly provided, in the event of any discrepancy or conflict between these General Bonus Terms and any specific promotional terms, then the specific promotional terms shall prevail. By participating in any Promotion, you agree to be bound by these General Bonus Terms.
1.1 True Fortune may from time to time award Bonus Funds or Bonus Spins to Players (for example, a login Bonus of €5 or a Deposit Bonus of 100% up to a certain amount).
1.2 A list of current bonus/bonus spin offers is posted in the ‘Promotions Page’ on the Site. The list does not include promotions offered through other channels.
1.3 Every CC deposit made is subject to a 5% processing fee. The fee will be added to the deposit amount charged.
2.1. Where used in any Promotion-specific terms, "Bonus" or "Bonus Funds" mean any funds or equivalent which we have credited to the bonus wallet of your Player Account (the "Bonus Balance"). Bonus Funds cannot be directly withdrawn or paid-out but must be used for the placing of wagers on the Site. Depending on the Promotion, these Bonus Funds may be convertible to real money in your account (the "Cash Balance") after fulfilling a specific set of terms and conditions within the Promotion (e.g. a wagering requirement).
2.2. "Bonus spins" means a Bonus consisting of the right to play games which require no stake.
2.3. A player that didn't add funds to his account for three months or more (90 days), will be considered a free bonus player and will not be eligible to withdraw winnings from free bonuses or cash granted to him by the casino. The possibility of withdrawing winnings from free bonuses is reserved for our active players only.
3.1. A wagering requirement means the number of times you must wager the value of a Bonus awarded to you before that Bonus becomes part of your Cash Balance (a "Wagering Requirement"). Until you have met the Wagering Requirements for a Bonus, all winnings from that Bonus will be pending and may not be withdrawn. If you forfeit the Bonus, all Bonus Funds (i.e. winnings relating to that Bonus) will also be removed. The default bonus Wagering Requirement is thirty-five (35) times the amount of the Bonus received. Any winnings obtained from the use of Bonus spins are considered Bonus Funds and must be wagered according to the Wagering Requirements applicable to that Promotion before being able to withdraw.
3.2. Each Promotion has promotion-specific Wagering Requirements which will be made clear to you within the Promotion-specific terms. Wagering Requirements will not apply to any wagers using your Cash Balance.
3.3. It is the responsibility of the Player to ensure that the Player is aware of the promotional terms and conditions at all time.
3.4. You can always check whether you have completed the Wagering Requirement for any active Bonus by visiting the “Active Casino Bonuses” section of your Player Account.
3.5. Casino Games are contributing towards the wager requirement as following:
- Slots: 100%
- Live Dream Catcher: 50%
- Monopoly live: 50%
- Deal or No Deal Live: 50%
- All Live Roulette and Live Blackjack: 10%
- All other Live Casino Games: 10%
- All Non-Live table games: 5%
3.6. Free bonuses (Comps, Free Chips, converted Comp Points or any other non-deposit bonuses) are playable bonuses awarded to player so they may play free of charge. Free bonuses have a different wagering requirement than other bonuses, and have a fixed withdrawal limit of no more than 100 Credits (100 $,€,£,AUD, or 1000 ZAR). Any remaining or extra balance is 'Non-Withdrawable' and is to be cleared from a player's balance. Each player is allowed to withdraw winnings from a free bonus only once during his/her gaming lifetime unless specifically approved by the casino manager.
3.7. A free bonus player (a player who plays only free bonuses, and didn't make a deposit yet) can withdraw winnings when playing his first five free bonuses on his account.
After five bonuses played, the funds received from a free bonus will be considered not cashable and will be deducted from the balance or from the withdrawal.
4.1. When participating in a Promotion, any available Cash Balance on your Player Account will be used to wager first played first. Bonus Funds are only used once your Cash Balance is exhausted or insufficient to meet the stake.
4.2. Only wagers or bets made using Bonus Funds will count towards the Wagering requirement.
4.3. You may not participate in more than one Promotion at the same time. If you opt-in to a new Promotion at a time when you already have an existing Bonus, the Bonus Funds related to the existing Bonus will be forfeited.
4.4. If a Player attempt to turnover their Casino bonus or use of bonus spins whilst their Real Money is locked in Pending Bets, this will be considered abuse of promotion and breach of our Terms and Conditions
5.1. Minimum withdrawal amount is 100.00 USD/EUR/AUD. You may withdraw your Cash Balance at any time, subject to the GTCs. However, if you withdraw any part of your Cash Balance whilst you still have an active Bonus, you will forfeit any remaining Bonus Balance. Please see the GTCs for the details of withdrawing funds from your Player Account.
All Deposits of 249 USD/EURO/GBP/AUS or less have a max withdrawal of 10X the deposit for that specific play session (all other currencies pegged to USD). Once a withdrawal is approved, the casino applies the 10X rule and corrects the withdrawal to accurately reflect the 10X rule. The remaining funds are deemed 'Non-Withdrawable' and are cleared from the player's balance. Deposit bonuses used during a play session that results in a pending withdrawal request, are also 'Non-Withdrawable' and can be deducted from that particular pending withdrawal.
5.2. Customers can submit their withdrawal request at anytime (up to $1000) unless otherwise specified by the casino manager. The approval time may take fifteen (15) working days starting the date authorization process was completed successfully. Processing a pending withdrawal requires authorization from the Fraud department as well.
5.3. Any and all deposits must be wagered at least once (1X) the sum of the deposit in order to qualify for a withdrawal. A withdrawal cannot be approved unless a minimum wager of 1X the deposit is first met. Deposits made as part of promotions are subject to that specific promotion's Terms and Conditions and wagering requirement.
5.4. Unless otherwise specified, and although there are no upper limits to cashable winnings, the Casino operates a maximum withdrawal limit of 10,000 credits per month and 1,500 credits per withdrawal. For withdrawals above the monthly threshold, payments will be met in installments until the full amount is paid out. This threshold does not apply to progressive jackpot. Players are allowed to withdraw up to 1,500 credits (equal to 1,500 USD) per request. If the amount wished to be withdrawn is greater than 1,500 then the remaining funds are left in the account. Once the first withdrawal is approved, a player can request an addition withdrawal with the money in his account. A Player has the right to cancel the withdrawal request at any time while it is still pending. This also applies to the withdrawals of progressive jackpots.
>Fair use / Bonus abuse
6.1. You must not engage in any activity which is intended to take unfair advantage of a Bonus, including by carrying out any Prohibited Act (as defined in section 7 of the GTCs (Improper Use)).
6.2. If we have reasonable grounds to suspect that a Bonus is being claimed by or for the benefit of the same person more than once or by a group of people acting in concert, then it may withdraw the availability of any Bonus or all Bonuses to that customer or group of customers and/or void any wager funded by the Bonus and remove any winnings from such wager.
6.3. True Fortune reserves the right to withdraw the availability of any Promotion to any customer or group of customers at any time and at site’s sole and absolute discretion.
>Promotional Play Restrictions
7.1. We impose certain restrictions in the way in which you can wager a Bonus when participating in a Promotion ("Promotional Play Restriction").
7.2. The type of Promotional Play Restriction that will apply to Bonus will vary according to the type of Bonus offered, but may include such things as:
7.2.2. Qualifying games or products; and
7.2.3. Restrictions in the patterns of your play.
7.3. The Promotional Play Restrictions which apply to a Bonus will be set in the Promotion specific terms.
7.4. We reserve the right to refuse, rescind or reclaim a bonus and/or any pending winnings from gameplay using the bonus funds if any terms of Section 2 are breached, or if there is evidence that a Player is abusing the promotions or is using the promotion to guarantee profits regardless of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group.
7.5. Only one account per player is allowed. A Player is not allowed to use another Player's Account in order to circumvent this restriction and gain more than one bonus/bonus spin/cash offer. In addition, True Fortune reserves the right to close any Player's Account and seize any existing funds if True Fortune suspects that any kind of abuse, fraud or other undue usage of the Player's Account occurs.
7.6. Some games are excluded from bonus play and the Player is not allowed to wager bonus funds on any of the excluded games.
7.7 A player cannot use bonus money to place wagers that cover more than two thirds (2/3) of all possible outcomes on events or games with multiple outcomes.
7.8 True Fortune reserves the right to void winnings as a result of wagering with an active bonus where a value, or part of a value, has been built up by a Player and subsequently activated with a real money deposit. This paragraph shall apply if any part of the value was created with a no-deposit welcome bonus or bonus spin.
7.9 If a Player uses a proxy server or similar to connect to the Site in order to alter or hide the true identity of the Player or alter or hide the true identity of the Player’s computer equipment, True Fortune reserves the right to void any bonuses and any winnings made while playing with bonus money.
7.10. Withdrawals of winnings gained from a bonus or bonus spins that originated without making a deposit are capped at €100 (or equivalent in your local currency), except for when specific terms are applied.
7.11. True Fortune reserves the right to expire the bonus money if this is not fully wagered within the specified period. The specified periods are:
- 60 days for Swedish residents
- 60 days for Danish Players
- 30 days for all other players
7.12 Any bonuses and/or bonus spins can only be used once by each household, family, address, e-mail address and IP-address.
>Violation of terms and conditions
The following actions by the player will be considered a violation of the terms and conditions of the Casino, but not limited to this list. Consequences may include termination of the player's casino account, confiscation of winnings and existing balances, denial of services, promotions and any other offers by the Casino.
- More than one account at True Fortune and/or more than one account per household and/or more than one account per device, and/or more than one account from the same IP address, and/or more than one account on an affiliated sister casino under the same management as True Fortune.
- Should at any time, the casino discover a linkage or connection to a fraudulent, suspended or refunded or previously closed account on any brand within the Rival network or any other online casino.
- Should at any time the casino discover an active or past complaint/dispute/criticism on a public forum or blog or any other type of website.
- Should at any time the player abuse, harass or speak inappropriately to any of the Casino staff, including verbal and written threats or intimidation.
- A mismatch on the Player's Casino account not matching the name on the credit card(s) or payment method(s) used to make deposits on the account.
- Incorrect or false registration information.
- The player is playing from a territory or region not fully authorized to allow online gaming.
- The player is not of the required legal age according to the Casino Terms and Conditions.
- If the Player has allowed or permitted (intentionally or unintentionally) another player to play on their own Casino account.
- If an individual has not played in the Casino purely as an entertainment and has only participated in a professional capacity or in association with another player from another club or group or part thereof.
- If the Player has been found deliberately making a 'chargeback' or 'dispute' of funds deposited from their credit card, or any other payment method, into their Casino account; or have been found to have made a 'chargeback' or threatened to do so in any other capacity on a sister casino on the Rival platform or any other online casino or website. This includes verbal and written threats to dispute, chargeback or stop transactions.
- If the Player is discovered to be cheating or has been found making irregular betting patterns, or suspicious or irregular betting strategies and or the Player has instigated a system (i.e. Martingale, machines, computers, software or any other form of automation) to proliferate a cheat designed for the Casino to lose revenue due to this operation.
- The player is linked to any employee, ex-employee, company, third party or agency connected to the Casino currently or in the past.
- The player has made any attempts to 'hack' the Casino software or website, or made any changes to it in any way not specifically allowed by the Casino.
Thanks for opening an account with us and depositing funds into your account at our websites.
We offer the option of a refund on all l deposits made on our websites. However, certain conditions have to be met. We invite you to read the conditions explained in more detail below.
Our returns policy is simple, straight forward, and we will be processed immediately.
However, there is a limited window of time as indicated:
- Within 24 hours of the original deposit.
- As required at the time of opening the account, the compliance must be completed and approved by our compliance department.
- Games malfunction - Screenshot required.
- Unable to play credits - Balance unplayed.
- Wrong charges - statement required.
There is a fee involved in processing and issuing your refund. The different fees
(at your currency) are as follows:
- Paper Check - 55.00
- SEPA wire - 20.00
- SWIFT wire - 75.00
Late or missing refunds (if applicable):
- If you haven’t received your refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- If you’ve done all this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected].